What you need to know:
- I accept paper cards direct and via the bureau. I normally send cards in January, April and August of each year, so please be patient if you are waiting for a reply.
Next expected processing: April 2017
- To check whether I have sent your card, use the Log Search.
- I publish my QSL Card policy. Please check this to help me and to ensure you get the card you want.
- To read when I last sent cards (and to see larger pictures of them in many cases), click on the appropriate callsign in the list of callsigns below.
- I collect cards for myself (G7WJF and M0BLF) but I destroy all cards for all other callsigns once I have replied. You can help to save paper and save time by making your request online. Search for your QSO in the Log Search and click to request a card.
(Except VP9/M0BLF and JW/M0BLF: Request your QSL card via Clublog OQRS.)
- I regularly upload my logs to Logbook of the World. There is a LotW page on this site for more information.
If you want a card via the bureau for a callsign I manage, you are strongly encouraged to request the QSL card electronically and I will return it via the bureau: it's quicker for you, reduces workload at the bureau and reduces the amount of card I have to throw away.
You can make the request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might also like to read and comment on my thoughts about the environmental impact of QSL Cards.